Guest rooms – Special measures Covid-19
After the confinement period, the Solaure mill resumes its activity. However, with COVID 19 still present, special precautions are applied.
The use of the kitchen and other common rooms is reduced to the strict minimum.
(Except for organized groups, see below)
- The breakfast service is maintained but served on a tray, per room, in compliance with hygiene and distancing standards.
We agree the day before the particular preferences and the desired service time.
- Breakfast is taken on the terrace and in the garden as much as possible.
- Each room has a table far enough apart and identified by a color symbol associated with the room. It is disinfected daily.
The washing of the dishes of the breakfast will be carried out by us in the dishwasher at 65 °.
Everyone must apply to thoroughly wash their hands with soap when entering the common areas and immediately after handling any object.
Hydroalcoholic gel is available.
- After your departure we evacuate the linen and ventilate then clean and disinfect with antiviral products in the rooms, then spray a virucidal spray and aerate for a long time.
- We rotate the quilts and blankets to maintain a latency of at least 72 hours.
All these rules are strict but do not diminish the pleasure that we have to welcome you to share with you the best aspects of our beautiful region.
The Solaure mill remains, even in these circumstances, a pleasant place for meetings, conviviality and serenity.
For groups wishing to book at least 3 rooms
Insofar as no other room is already reserved, we propose to block reservations.
The use of the kitchen is then possible while respecting certain rules : contact us
V2 20/05/2020 – Good practices Seasonal rentals (Gîtes and furnished accommodation) and Bed and Breakfast – ADN Tourisme
SOLIDARITY AND RESPONSIBLE CHARTER
IN HOLIDAY RENTAL
We thank you for your trust, and we want to offer you the safest health security possible given current knowledge of the Covid-19.
Thus, the accommodation that welcomes you today was cleaned and then disinfected before your arrival, according to a protocol specifically adapted to limit the spread of the virus.
In order to allow everyone to benefit from the same level of security as that offered to you, here are some recommendations that we invite you to respect during your stay:
• At each of your meetings with the owner or his agent, continue to adopt the recommended barrier measures: wear a mask, greet
yourself orally, respect a distance of at least 1 meter, avoid all physical contact.
• We invite you to bring masks, hydroalcoholic solution, to ensure quality health continuity during your stay.
Gestures to favor during your stay :
• Ventilate the accommodation by carrying out regular ventilation by opening the windows at least 10 to 20 minutes morning and evening
• Wash your hands thoroughly before and after each cleaning step. Use soap and water, and scrub for at least 20 seconds.
If this is not possible use a hand disinfectant containing at least 70% alcohol (ideally an alcoholic solution).
• Wash the dishes with very hot water or in the dishwasher at 60 °
• Regularly clean and disinfect the affected surfaces and objects with wipes
Gestures to avoid in cleaning the housing so as not to put the virus in suspension:
• Spraying product directly on surfaces
• Vacuuming floors
• Using sponges and rags: prefer disposable wipes
Good to know :
• Household bleach diluted to 0.5%, cleaning products (validated by standard EN14476) with at least 70% alcohol and most disinfectants registered by the protection agency of the environment, are considered effective against coronavirus.
• Never mix household bleach with ammonia or other cleaning products as this can release toxic gases.
Before you leave
• It is essential that you have washed and put away all the dishes, cleared the table and the dishwasher, emptied and cleaned the fridge and freezer, cleaned the oven and the hob.
• Use the bags provided to deposit all the linen at your disposal (sheets, towels, tea towels, etc.).
• Group the bags in the place communicated by the owner.
We thank you for all the attention you pay to maintaining hygiene and the sanitary quality of the accommodation you occupy
and we wish you a pleasant stay.